TPG Community

Get online support

Apple Watch esim

veritas1
Level 2

Dear TPG.
Noted your replies to TPG customers about how excited you are to activate the esim functionality on your mobile accounts so that customers can utilise their Apple watch esim with their TPG mobile account. There is however no date or timeline in any of your replies? I recently switched from another major mobile carrier to TPG without relising that TPG doesn’t provide this basic service and my cellular Apple watch is now just a watch!!. Can you please provide a timeline as this will be a deal breaker for me and i imagine other customers as well.
Regards
Veritas

2 REPLIES 2
Shane

Hi @veritas1 ,

Welcome to the community!

We do not have any info yet on when the e-SIM and 5g will be offered but we will surely post it on our website and social media pages.

Regards,

@veritas1 wrote:

Dear TPG.
Noted your replies to TPG customers about how excited you are to activate the esim functionality on your mobile accounts so that customers can utilise their Apple watch esim with their TPG mobile account. There is however no date or timeline in any of your replies? I recently switched from another major mobile carrier to TPG without relising that TPG doesn’t provide this basic service and my cellular Apple watch is now just a watch!!. Can you please provide a timeline as this will be a deal breaker for me and i imagine other customers as well.
Regards
Veritas

Vivian1869
Level 2
Hi there,

Any update on when eSim will be supported by TPG?

I moved from Vodaphone a few years ago to have all our comms accounts with the same provider. TPG has been great ever since but this is a deal breaker.

Given TPG are using Vodaphone’s system anyway, why can’t they make it happen?

Cheers