TPG Community

Get online support

BAD SERVICE

SOLVED Go to solution
domwu
Level 2
I’m currently overseas right now and trying to help my 90 years old grandpa to get the internet working. The internet at home is disabled and had to change to another plan. However, after the modem is delivered to his home, no technicians came up. I tried to reach with so many ways, live chatting, email and call their technique support number. But none of them works. No replies from email, the people from live chat told me to call because they can’t help me. I tried to call the technical support and the first time there’s a guy hung up on me. So I tried the second time, waited for an hour and then got told to leave a number and will call me back within 48 hours. This is ridiculous, I wasted more than two days just trying to reschedule a installation date and now I need to wait for another two days. This is really poor service and I’m considering changing to Optus or Telstra.
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Shane

Hi @domwu ,

Welcome to the community!

Thanks for raising this to us, we're sad to know that you're having difficulty to reach our support and considering canceling the service because of this incident. We'd like to take this opportunity to turn around your experience and get to the bottom of this.

To better understand what's causing the internet issue with your Grandfather's service, shoot me a private message with the account details (Username/Customer ID together with the address on file) and we'll proceed with urgent investigation.

How do I private message (PM) in the community 

Regards,

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
Shane

Hi @domwu ,

Welcome to the community!

Thanks for raising this to us, we're sad to know that you're having difficulty to reach our support and considering canceling the service because of this incident. We'd like to take this opportunity to turn around your experience and get to the bottom of this.

To better understand what's causing the internet issue with your Grandfather's service, shoot me a private message with the account details (Username/Customer ID together with the address on file) and we'll proceed with urgent investigation.

How do I private message (PM) in the community 

Regards,