TPG Community

Get online support

Could you TPG provide an updated version of VoLTE handset list?

marcogiuras
Level 2

It's my understanding that VoLTE will be used at the end of the year. As I purchased an annual TPG service and I do not have a compatible smartphone with that technology I need to start saving to buy a new one which would be very hard living with a Centrelink allowance. I would appreciate an updated VoLTE handset list so I can start looking for an appropiate one that complies with your needs and mine. As I will be losing my line by December because my Xiaomi does not come with this handset only the standard and LTE.

Thanks in advance

1 REPLY 1
Shane

Hi @marcogiuras 

We do not have a list of handsets that support VoLTE, but most new releases of smartphones are most likely compatible with VoLTE. You may also check the specifications of the handset using a third-party website such as GSMArena.

Regards,

It's my understanding that VoLTE will be used at the end of the year. As I purchased an annual TPG service and I do not have a compatible smartphone with that technology I need to start saving to buy a new one which would be very hard living with a Centrelink allowance. I would appreciate an updated VoLTE handset list so I can start looking for an appropiate one that complies with your needs and mine. As I will be losing my line by December because my Xiaomi does not come with this handset only the standard and LTE.

Thanks in advance