TPG Community

Get online support

Data no longer working

Level 2

Mobile data not working. I'm getting a notification to sign into "Vodaphone AU" which directs me to the TPG website. Signing in doesn't fix anything.

Starting yesterday, I started receiving a voicemessage everytime I made a call saying my account is about to expire. See this thread: /Account-expiry/m-p/90360#M4205 

All bills paid, been a customer for 10 years. What's the issue? My customer ID is my username.

1 REPLY 1
Shane

Hi @3729638 ,

We're sad to know that you're having issues accessing Mobile Data. We did an article that you may find helpful, this will guide you a basic troubleshooting on how to fix Mobile Data Connection Issues.

Let us know how it will go.

Cheers!

@3729638 wrote:

Mobile data not working. I'm getting a notification to sign into "Vodaphone AU" which directs me to the TPG website. Signing in doesn't fix anything.

Starting yesterday, I started receiving a voicemessage everytime I made a call saying my account is about to expire. See this thread: /Account-expiry/m-p/90360#M4205 

All bills paid, been a customer for 10 years. What's the issue? My customer ID is my username.