TPG Community

Get online support

Extremely Poor Mobile Drop outs

Kelvin_Fetingis
Level 2
Hi, Whilst trying to call 000 for an ambulance for myself. I experienced 3 to 4 disconnections with the Emergency Operator. Finally I got my address through and First Responders could attend. I could not even use the VOIP line as the TPG internet was down (again). My 80 year old mother has the same problem with her mobile with TPG at our address. We are in so-called full reception area of the Gold Coast. We only get 1/2 to 1 bar on both mobiles. Could you investigate this before dire consequences ensue. Kelvin
1 REPLY 1
Shane

Hi @Kelvin_Fetingis,

Let us help check the mobile reception in the area and fix this also the VoIP of your TPG internet. Could you shoot us a PM with your details to better understand the situation.

How to send a PM? 

Regards,

Hi, Whilst trying to call 000 for an ambulance for myself. I experienced 3 to 4 disconnections with the Emergency Operator. Finally I got my address through and First Responders could attend. I could not even use the VOIP line as the TPG internet was down (again). My 80 year old mother has the same problem with her mobile with TPG at our address. We are in so-called full reception area of the Gold Coast. We only get 1/2 to 1 bar on both mobiles. Could you investigate this before dire consequences ensue. Kelvin