Ready to activate your new or replacement TPG mobile SIM card? Here’s a guide for you!
1. Log in to TPG My Account.
2. Go to Dashboard then click on Get Started.
3. A new mobile number will activate within 48 hours.
4. If you’re porting your mobile number to TPG, make sure that it is still active. Tick the checkboxes and hit Activate SIM Card.
5. You will receive a Pre-Port SMS on the SIM with your current mobile provider. No need to reply to that SMS.
Note: If there is a system issue and the code cannot be generated, the Dashboard will display an error asking you to try again after 10-15 minutes.
6. Enter the Pre-Port Code to verify the porting. The porting process will take 1-2 working days to be completed.
Note: The Dashboard will display an error message if you entered an incorrect code. If the code is correct, the screen will update to show Porting Process Initiated.
7. Your old SIM card will continue to work during the porting process. Once it stops working, that will be your cue to switch to your new TPG SIM card
For TPG Mobile Sim Card Replacement and Delivery please visit
Need more assistance? You may call TPG Customer Service at 13 14 23 (option 3).
Article Contributor Mel G and Angeli L