TPG Community

Get online support

I would like to cancel my mobile service.

skytree
Level 2

I would like to cancel my mobile service.

3 REPLIES 3
skytree
Level 2

17/09/2021, 2.40pm
I have been on the phone spoken to 5-6 multiple people hwho keep tossing me around and won't be able to help me, such a wasted of time, your phone service people is not funny. No real service has been received from you guys and wasted more than half an hour already hopping round to people who can't help and keep asking the same question for me to keep answer the same thing over and over. Until now I'm still on hold for multiple times and waiting to service to be cancelled. 

it ended up that because I'm moving my phone number to another provider and they said they i do not need to cancel my service as it will be cancelled automatically. I saying I have wasted my time over the phone get pissed for nothing.

your phone service people is ridiculous and that's another reason why I do not wish to have any service with TPG any more. 

skytree
Level 2

I would like to confirm that TPG is a serious service issue, anyone who's looking to use their service should think twice, three times, four times or more.

Riezl

Hi @skytree , we are sorry to know that you have decided to move to a different provider and we apologise for the inconvenience this experience has caused you.

We take a genuine interest to all our customer feedback and we'll make sure to pass this on internally. If there's anything else we can assist you with, feel free to PM us your customer ID, and Mobile Service Number (MSN).