TPG Community

Get online support

New SIM CANT Receive Call and SMS

Roger28
Level 2

Hi,

I have waited for over 5 days to complete the activation of my new SIM and after activated, the new SIM can not receive any calls and send/receive SMS now. I only can make a call and use mobile data. 

I did port from Vodafone to TPG, and I am 100% sure all my phone's setting is correct. Because I insert another Vodafone SIM into my phone and it is working fine which means I can make/receive call and SMS and I also can use mobile data.  Meanwhile, I also tried to insert my new TPG SIM to another iPhone and android phone, both have same issue. 

Once some call to my NEW TPG sim, it is saying “your mobile services has incoming call restriction”

Please kindly help and check how to fix this issue. I have been waiting for over 1 week to make my NEW si work, however, it is still not working well so far. I can not expect how many calls I have lost??!!

Thanks

3 REPLIES 3
KarlB

Hi @Roger28 

Welcome to the community,

Could you please send me a PM (private message) with your Full Name, CID (customer identication number) and your mobile phone number, so I can take a look at your service?

Regards,

Karl

KarlB

Hi @Roger28 

Thanks for your PM. I have requested for our Mobile team to investigate and contact you back via email with an update.

Regards,

Karl

Roger28
Level 2
Hi,

Thanks for your helping, hopefully, it will update soon.

Cheers,