TPG Community

Get online support

Reactivate cancelled mobile

tven
Level 2

I have been overseas for 10 years, I'd paid the $1/month prepaid every month that entire time until April this year when the credit card on file expired. Even though I updated it with the new card, the service was cancelled and repeated calls to the call centre to get the payment processed and the account re-activated have failed. I am now back in Australia and I need my mobile number active because it is used for two-factor authentication on everything here. This is really urgent. I have been told twice now when I've called that the account will re-activate wtihin two days, suprise suprise it hasn't either time. The last person was very nice and gave me an internal ticket number: 67719101. This is ridiculious - it's a $1 charge! Can i get some help with this ASAP please?

1 REPLY 1
Shane

Hi @tven,

Let us help reactive the status of the mobile service. We tried to use the given details but it shows no matching records on file, to better understand the situation, could you send us a PM with the mobile number or the E-mail address associated with the account.

How to send a PM -  https://community.tpg.com.au/t5/Welcome/How-do-I-private-message-PM-in-the-community/m-p/4093.

Regards,

I have been overseas for 10 years, I'd paid the $1/month prepaid every month that entire time until April this year when the credit card on file expired. Even though I updated it with the new card, the service was cancelled and repeated calls to the call centre to get the payment processed and the account re-activated have failed. I am now back in Australia and I need my mobile number active because it is used for two-factor authentication on everything here. This is really urgent. I have been told twice now when I've called that the account will re-activate wtihin two days, suprise suprise it hasn't either time. The last person was very nice and gave me an internal ticket number: 67719101. This is ridiculious - it's a $1 charge! Can i get some help with this ASAP please?