TPG Community

Get online support

Setting up email on your iPhone and Android phones

Manuel
Community Manager

This guide will step you through how to setup up your TPG email onto your Iphone or Android phone.

You can use this guide to add any email address onto your phone as long as you know your email providers settings.

Apple have a very useful site to check your email settings that you may need in setting up your email. Click here to get those settings.

For TPG email settings use the details in the below table.

tpg settings.PNG

Setting up your Iphone for Email

Automatic Setup

Iphone setup.png

Email Iphone setup 2.png

Manual Setup

Iphone Manual 1.png

Iphone server port 25.png

Iphone server port 110.png

Finding your email

Iphone find email.png

Setting up your Android phone for Email

Automatic Setup

Setup email automatic.png

Manual Setup

Setup up manual.png

Setup manual 2.png

Finding your email

Android find email.png

4 REPLIES 4
rcondron
Level 2

Following steps from Manuel for connecting email to iPad; When I enter New Account details and click Next to Verify I get an error message that Cannot connect to SSL. Am I missing something?

George01
Level 2

Hi,

The link that you gave me  took me to a  page with the   guide  to  set up my phone and computer. However these are screenshots.  as  a vision impaired person I cannot see them. Can you provide me with a written instructions without screenshot

George01
Level 2

can i Add, I'm trying to set up my TPG account on outlook for iOS for iPhone and iPad and Mac OS.

antonv
Level 2

These setting are not good cyber security practice.

I would not recommend enabling you mobile phone using these settings as all email traffic will be transmitted in the clear over the internet.

TPG needs to upgrade their email servers to support industry best practice of transmitting email traffic using secure industry standards like TLS and STARTTLS