TPG Community

Get online support

Transfer of ownership of one mobile number to another person

joecheung3133
Level 2

Hi,

I have a TPG account with 3 mobile lines for my family.

I now want to transfer the ownership of one mobile lines in "My Account" to my daughter, so she will manage it herself.

I check your forum, the change of ownership form I find, is for ADSL and is for the transfer of the whole account. Will you provide a "Change of Ownership" form for mobile, that allows me to transfer ownership of one mobile line in "My Account" to another person, while I maintain the remaining 2 mobile lines in my existing account ? 

Thanks

Joe

1 REPLY 1
Shane

Hi @joecheung3133 ,

You may use and fill up the same form provided in our website.

Both the you, the current account holder (Section A) and the new account holder (Section B) need to sign the form.

Please send the accomplished form via email to mobilesupport@tpg.com.au or through fax to 02 9850 0813.

The Standard Change Of Ownership request is free of change and will be processed in 2 to 3 working days. 

Important Reminders: 

• Mobile Service Number should not be on a 6 months promotion.
  • Bundle (For customer who has Internet, homephone and mobile) discount will be removed.
  • There should be no change of plan in progress.
  • There should be no SIM Card Replacement in progress.
  • Mobile Service Number should be in Active status.

Should you need further assistance, please let us know. 

Regards, 

@joecheung3133 wrote:

Hi,

I have a TPG account with 3 mobile lines for my family.

I now want to transfer the ownership of one mobile lines in "My Account" to my daughter, so she will manage it herself.

I check your forum, the change of ownership form I find, is for ADSL and is for the transfer of the whole account. Will you provide a "Change of Ownership" form for mobile, that allows me to transfer ownership of one mobile line in "My Account" to another person, while I maintain the remaining 2 mobile lines in my existing account ? 

Thanks

Joe