TPG Community

Get online support

5G HOME BROADBAND - EMAIL ADDRESS

Kelsorensen
Level 2

I have been with TPG for over a decade and have been convinced to try the 5G Home Broadband package.  I have recieved a new account name, so presume that I will need to change e-mail address.  I don't beleived I was not advised of this when I accepted the offer.

As stated above I have been with TPG for some time and am unwilling to give up my e-mail address, don't want to as I have a lot of details set up with it,  I was not given an option or any advice as to what happens to that address or if can be done.  Why can't I just change plan and keep my address as I did when I moved from broadband to NBN, many years ago.

How can I keep my current e-mail address working when I move to the 5G Home Broadband plan?  Is there an way of doing this.

Assistist required.  Thanks.

1 REPLY 1
Shane

Hey, @Kelsorensen.

Let us coordinate this with our Accounts Team for investigation, could you send us a PM with your account details (Customer ID/Mobile number also the TPG E-mail address that you wish to keep). Kindly include your best contact number and preferred time, we will arrange our Team to contact you to provide the updates.

How to send a PM? 

I have been with TPG for over a decade and have been convinced to try the 5G Home Broadband package.  I have recieved a new account name, so presume that I will need to change e-mail address.  I don't beleived I was not advised of this when I accepted the offer.

As stated above I have been with TPG for some time and am unwilling to give up my e-mail address, don't want to as I have a lot of details set up with it,  I was not given an option or any advice as to what happens to that address or if can be done.  Why can't I just change plan and keep my address as I did when I moved from broadband to NBN, many years ago.

How can I keep my current e-mail address working when I move to the 5G Home Broadband plan?  Is there an way of doing this.

Assistist required.  Thanks.