Chariot webmail

berecca1
Level 2

Suddenly this afternoon I've been unable to access the Chariot webmail and thus all my emails. It just comes up 'bad gateway' Tech support was unable to remedy this this evening. Can anybody please tell me what is happening?! If they were closing this part, surely they should have notified customers and assisted with merging email addresses perhaps?

13 REPLIES 13
Shane

Hi @berecca1 ,

Let us help coordinate this with our Chariot Team. Could you shoot us a a PM with your details?

How to send a PM? 

Regards,

Suddenly this afternoon I've been unable to access the Chariot webmail and thus all my emails. It just comes up 'bad gateway' Tech support was unable to remedy this this evening. Can anybody please tell me what is happening?! If they were closing this part, surely they should have notified customers and assisted with merging email addresses perhaps?

paulj05
Level 2
Hi Shane and berecca1. The same thing has happened to me. (Unable to get the PM to work). When is Chariot webmail expected back up?

Paul (paulj05)
gmasma
Level 4

Same gateway emailproblem here last evening.Phoned Chariot then but problem still there at 8am. Come on Chariot!!

Angeli

Hi @gmasma and @paulj05

There is currently an issue accessing Chariot Webmail and this is currently being investigated by the Engineers. Further updates will be provided soon. 

Regards, 

Angeli

gmasma
Level 4

Seems from the above that this Chariot webmail 'bad gateway' fault has been going on since Thursday afternoon and still no success or meaningful feedback from Chariot.  Grrrrr!

thewilliams
Level 2

Just wondering what is happening with Chariot emails at this point in time. I have been having issues when trying to access my account and even when I manage to login, if I click anywhere I simply get logged back out again. I have heard that the email system may be shutting down, if that is the case how do I go about transferring my data to another email service?

paulj05
Level 2

Thank you Angeli. My Chariot webmail re-appeared yesterday, but with a new problem: when I try to access the "Options" menu to purge deleted emails (I am over quota), the screen reverts to "Invalid username or password". Please advise how to fix this, or kindly forward this message to your tech department, thank you.

Paul (paulj05)

gmasma
Level 4

I am having the same problem since '502 Bad gateway' was apparently fixed, but getting no help or response from TPG/Chariot re this new failure.

gmasma
Level 4

Shane says I should contact service@chariot.net,au re loss of email 'sent emails' etc.

Been there, done that, 3 times!

Any other way to stir Chariot into action?

Cheers, Grahame