Email trouble

Emilie
Level 2

I still – after quite some phone time with a helpdesk officer – have problems receiving all my emails with tpg, and also can't find the missing mail in 'Post Office'.

Today, I got an 'Airtasker' to help me and for a little while I thought the problem was resolved but it's not. I still don't get all my emails.

Instead, I'm getting a lot of spam about an expired credit card and owing money to tpg (which I don't). Please help me fix that problem, I need this communication channel to work 100%.

1 REPLY 1
Shane

Hi @Emilie,

Let us have a look and see what happened with those emails. Could you send us the following details so we can raise this to our Postmaster for investigation and assessment. 

Affected TPG E-mail address:
Potential Email Subject Line:
Sender's E-mail address:
Data/Time of the Emaiil: 

How to send a PM? - https://community.tpg.com.au/t5/Welcome/How-do-I-private-message-PM-in-the-community/m-p/4093.

Regards,

Email trouble

I still – after quite some phone time with a helpdesk officer – have problems receiving all my emails with tpg, and also can't find the missing mail in 'Post Office'.

Today, I got an 'Airtasker' to help me and for a little while I thought the problem was resolved but it's not. I still don't get all my emails.

Instead, I'm getting a lot of spam about an expired credit card and owing money to tpg (which I don't). Please help me fix that problem, I need this communication channel to work 100%.