TPG Community

Get online support

Emails delayed reaching my inbox

Coco5166
Level 2

Hi - for the last week or so, emails sent to me often turn up hours after being sent or the next day.  At other times, they arrive immediately (such as your varification email to use this site!).  As a family we've noticed our speed is extremely variable too.  

I work froom home as a medical typist and depend on the dictaiton files being emailed to me - today they were emailed but have just arrived into my inbox and I will now have to work into the night instead of doing it in my working day.  It's frustrating.  I've not had issues with this previously and have received my files without any problems.  Also, my daughter sent me an email from inside the house this morning and it has only arrived now (sent at approx 11am and arrived this evening).

I would apprecaite any advice or a response from TPG on what might be going on?

1 REPLY 1
Shane

Hi @Coco5166,

Welcome to the community!

Thanks for raising this to us, there are some community users that having the same issue, this has been raised to our Postmaster for investigation and currently awaiting for an update. I received your account details via private message the account has been listed for assessment. We will post an update here in the community when it becomes available.

We apologise for any inconvenience.

Regards,

Hi - for the last week or so, emails sent to me often turn up hours after being sent or the next day.  At other times, they arrive immediately (such as your varification email to use this site!).  As a family we've noticed our speed is extremely variable too.  

I work froom home as a medical typist and depend on the dictaiton files being emailed to me - today they were emailed but have just arrived into my inbox and I will now have to work into the night instead of doing it in my working day.  It's frustrating.  I've not had issues with this previously and have received my files without any problems.  Also, my daughter sent me an email from inside the house this morning and it has only arrived now (sent at approx 11am and arrived this evening).

I would apprecaite any advice or a response from TPG on what might be going on?