TPG Community

Get online support

Expired emails

SOLVED Go to solution
tcotton
Level 2
Hi team, how can I get access to some emails that have expired after the 45 days. I updated the operating system on my phone and all of my flagged emails were lost. I have important emails regarding the settlement of my fathers estate which is in progress. Please help this loyal customer of 10 years.
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Shane

Hi @tcotton,

Our Postmaster will email you directly when update becomes available in relation with the retrieval of the emails.

Let us know should you require further assistance.

Regards,

Thank you. I will need to retrieve all emails received and sent to the following email address. xxxxx@xxxxxx.co.nz This is important for the settlement of my fathers estate and the subject will most likely contain “ CLI00542507 Re: Estate of Greener”. My user name is xxxxand my email address is xxxxx@tpg.com.au

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
Shane

Hi @tcotton ,

The POP3 will be stored on our server and will be deleted once it's aged about 45 days. We can raise this to our Postmaster for checking but its no guarantee, please send me your account details (Username/Customer ID together with the e-mail address) also include the Subject and the Sender of the emails.

You may also raise sthis direclty to our post master by sending email to postmaster@tpg.com.au

For reference: How do I private message (PM) in the community 

Regards,

tcotton
Level 2

Thank you. I will need to retrieve all emails received and sent to the following email address. xxxxx@xxxxxx.co.nz This is important for the settlement of my fathers estate and the subject will most likely contain “ CLI00542507 Re: Estate of Greener”. My user name is xxxxand my email address is xxxxx@tpg.com.au

Shane

Hi @tcotton,

Thanks for posting the details, this has been raised to our Postmaster for assessment, we'll provide you an update when it becomes available.

Regards,

Shane

Hi @tcotton,

Our Postmaster will email you directly when update becomes available in relation with the retrieval of the emails.

Let us know should you require further assistance.

Regards,