TPG Community

Get online support

Home Superfast Plan - Complimentary Speedboost email

bullies
Level 2

Like many others, I received an email saying my internet account has been changed for 6 months to Home Superfast plan. I was on a NBN 50 plan which is meant to deliver evening internet speeds of 48Mbps. I have just done a speed test (8.10pm) and the speed is 24.7Mbps. I can't find any info about the new plan on TPG website so I don't klnow what faster potential speed is meant to be delivered but I am unhappy that I can't even get what my old plan was meant to deliver. How do we get this fixed????

1 REPLY 1
Shane

Hi @bullies,

Welcome to the community!

Thanks for raising this to us, we're sad to know that you're having speed issues with the service despite of having confirmation email that the NBN speed boost has been applied. We'd love to help and take this opportunity to get to the bottom of this, to better understand the situation shoot me a private message with your account details (Username/Customer ID together also include your best contact number and preferred time together with the screen shot of the actual email you received). 

How do I private message (PM) in the community

Regards,

Like many others, I received an email saying my internet account has been changed for 6 months to Home Superfast plan. I was on a NBN 50 plan which is meant to deliver evening internet speeds of 48Mbps. I have just done a speed test (8.10pm) and the speed is 24.7Mbps. I can't find any info about the new plan on TPG website so I don't klnow what faster potential speed is meant to be delivered but I am unhappy that I can't even get what my old plan was meant to deliver. How do we get this fixed????