My. TPG app

Pete58
Level 3
Why can we no longer login to the MYTPG app.?
The verification code is not sending.
Why is it taking so long to fix?
9 REPLIES 9
Angeli

Hi @Pete58

What type of service do you have with us? Have you tried to log in via web browser? 

Pete58
Level 3
Yes I can login via the web.
TPG have an app. If the app is no longer operating atleast let people know. Or update the app.
Pretty simple app is still going to be used or delete it
Angeli

Hi, 

Apologies for the inconvenience and our Network Engineers are investigating on the OTP error when logging in to the TPG App. In the meantime, please utilise the web browser should you wish to view your NBN service. 

Regards, 
Angeli

Pete58
Level 3
Well they finally updated the app.
And guess what now you get one step further but you can not verify it.
Expect a lot more from TPG. This is a poor effort .
Even here you can’t post a picture
Shane

Hi @Pete58 ,

Do you get another error message with the new TPG application update? To post an image you need to manually attach the photo.

Regards,

Pete58
Level 3
It allows the number to be put in that is messaged to you .
But verify is not visible on a iPhone
Correct the highlighted errors and try again.

The file img_0862.jpeg does not have a valid extension for an attachment and has been removed. jpg,gif,png are the valid extensions.
Shane

Hi @Pete58 

Can you send a screenshot of the TPG application error message via email? You can send it to community@tpg.com. if you are having issues posting an image to this thread.

Regards,

bennie1956
Level 2
I’m having a similar issue. I laugh that we are told to use the web browser. But the idea of an app is the same information provided quickly. The login and verification process is inefficient and cumbersome. I have been having app login issues for months.
Pete58
Level 3
Yes it’s a bit of a joke. You have an app because it’s meant to simplify everything.
Obviously they don’t have the people to support the app.
Every time I log in here I have to create a new password. You ask questions but the response you already know lol.