TPG Community

Get online support

Relaying denied. IP name possibly forged [220.253.99.147]

SOLVED Go to solution
bgaydon
Level 2

Does anyone know how to fix this problem? I can no longer sends emails.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Longtimelistenr
Level 3

Hi, my problem is fixed now. I'm not sure if it was because there was a longer lag after changing my password, or that you guys did something else, but I was able to send an email the next day. Thank you!

View solution in original post

13 REPLIES 13
Ken-C

Hi there             

Welcome to the community,

Could you please send me a PM (private message) with your CID (customer identication number) or your mobile phone number so can look at this service for you Smiley Happy

Kind regards

bgaydon
Level 2

Hello Ken

xxxxxxx

0438 xxx xxxx

I changed my Tpg password, and I don't know what else you have been able to do at your end, and email now works via Outlook.

However it does not work on Tpg Post Office.  I cannot even send an email to myself.  Screenshot below.

Kind Regards

Bruce Gaydon

Shane

Hi @bgaydon,

Thanks for the additional details. We're glad to know that you can now send emails using Email Client. On the other hand, we'd like to confirm if there's an error message when trying to send emails via post office if so, please post the screenshot on this thread for reference.

Regards, 

bgaydon
Level 2

Thankyou Shane.  I attached the screenshot to the previous message.

Shane

Thanks, @bgaydon. This has been raised to our Postmaster, we'll provide you updates when it becomes available.

Regards, 

Shane

Hi @bgaydon,

We'd like to confirm if you're still having error message when sending message using our Post Office if so, our Post Master recommend to change your TPG password then try after 15 mins. You may also try to use a different browser.

Let us know how it will go.

Cheers! 

bgaydon
Level 2

I changed the password again, and restarted the modem.

The problem appears to be fixed for the moment.

Riezl

Feel free to message us should you need further assistance. Thank you.

bgaydon
Level 2

Thankyou for your assistance.