Ripped Off

JJAmo
Level 2

Can someone please explain why, when we had to relocate our Fibre 1000 to a new office with an existing fibre 1000 set up we were told there was a "reclocation" fee of $4000?

I cannot find anything on any communications outlining this fee.

The set up in our new office was exactly the same as our old office and as such there was minimal tech required for the relocation.

I have now asked for an invoice to explain exactly what that $4000 included and no one is able to provide this.

I feel this was an arbitrary and opportunistic cost.

The service around this whole experience has been nothing short of atrocious and I am being forced to seek legal advice.

1 REPLY 1
Shane

Hi @JJAmo ,

Thanks for raising this to us. I would love to help and raise this to the team that handles NBN Business service, to better understand the situation send me your account details (Username/Customer ID together with the address on file) also include your best contact number and prefererd time.

How do I private message (PM) in the community 

Regards,

@JJAmo wrote:

Can someone please explain why, when we had to relocate our Fibre 1000 to a new office with an existing fibre 1000 set up we were told there was a "reclocation" fee of $4000?

I cannot find anything on any communications outlining this fee.

The set up in our new office was exactly the same as our old office and as such there was minimal tech required for the relocation.

I have now asked for an invoice to explain exactly what that $4000 included and no one is able to provide this.

I feel this was an arbitrary and opportunistic cost.

The service around this whole experience has been nothing short of atrocious and I am being forced to seek legal advice.