TPG Community

Get online support

TPG techops no response

leohui
Level 2

Hi, 

I have a currently open ticket #12152029. The message stated to email techops@tpg.com.au, or reply to the SMS to contact. I have done both; both of which has yet to respond. 

Just to recap, this is about home phone not working. 

After your investigation you have found out the modem is faulty, it is under warranty and have resent me one, installed, Internet works but home phone still not working, and looks like your tech support still have no idea what is happening. 

I have asked my network engineer friend to have a look. From the modem router settings, settings for the phone is blank, and there is no where to insert, it appears the setting is pushed from your server side. Attached is the screenshot.

Please send me an update asap. This issue has been raised for two weeks.

Thanks

1 REPLY 1
Shane

Hey, leohui

We chased this to our Team based on the latest log on file, the issue has been raised to our Network Engineers for further investigation and currently awaiting updates. Further details will be sent via SMS or Phone call, when it becomes available.

Regards,

Hi, 

I have a currently open ticket #12152029. The message stated to email techops@tpg.com.au, or reply to the SMS to contact. I have done both; both of which has yet to respond. 

Just to recap, this is about home phone not working. 

After your investigation you have found out the modem is faulty, it is under warranty and have resent me one, installed, Internet works but home phone still not working, and looks like your tech support still have no idea what is happening. 

I have asked my network engineer friend to have a look. From the modem router settings, settings for the phone is blank, and there is no where to insert, it appears the setting is pushed from your server side. Attached is the screenshot.

Please send me an update asap. This issue has been raised for two weeks.

Thanks