TPG Community

Get online support

sening test emails to myself

Lucy
Level 3

I sent myself a test email. Followed by another four, one with an attachment.   They did not land in my Inbox.

I checked My Post Office.  The emails are there with an asterix * beside  subject viz: self*   Why is this happening and have my sent items been delivered to my address book friends.

4 REPLIES 4
Shane

Hi @Lucy ,

Thanks for raising this to us. We'd love to help escalate this to our postmaster for further investigation. 

Please send us the following.

• Screen shot of the error message when sending emails.
  • Customer ID
  • Affected E-mail address

You may also raise this directly to our postmaster by sendin email to postmaster@tpg.com.au

Regards,

@Lucy wrote:

I sent myself a test email. Followed by another four, one with an attachment.   They did not land in my Inbox.

I checked My Post Office.  The emails are there with an asterix * beside  subject viz: self*   Why is this happening and have my sent items been delivered to my address book friends.

Lucy
Level 3

ID xxxx xxxxx @TPG.com.au  I am 80 years old.  Thank you for your reply.  I hope the Asterisks show up. 

My TPG Post Office In BoxMy TPG Post Office In Box

Shane

Hi @Lucy ,

Thanks for posing additional details, we raise this to our Postmaster for further handling and investigation.

We'll provide you an update when it becomes available.

Regards,

@Lucy wrote:

ID xxxx xxxxx @TPG.com.au  I am 80 years old.  Thank you for your reply.  I hope the Asterisks show up. 

My TPG Post Office In BoxMy TPG Post Office In Box

Lucy
Level 3

Thank you...I can now send myself test emails...so it was all fixed.

Cheers

Lucy