Assistance needed please!

degua
Level 2

Hi,

Please assist me, I had my service application for NBN 26th (?) Jan, They disconnected the ADSL on 27th Jan and I still have no internet and its an important buisnes connection in a building.

Still have no modem delivered...At least 5 phone calls and getting nowhere.

Have my own modem and no matter what settings I put into it I can't connect even though service is supposedly ready to go. I think its blocked,not enabled or modem not compatible ( tplink AC2100)

Can someone from TPG help? Please PM me and I will give account details

Thanks! 

1 REPLY 1
Shane

Hi @degua ,

Let us help check the status of the NBN service installation. We'd like to set your expectation that Installation of NBN service generally takes less than 10 business days but can take longer in some cases, depending on the demand of NBN services in your area and the availability of the NBN technician to perform the installation.

Send us your details via PM to better understand the situation.

How to send a PM? 

Regards,

Hi,

Please assist me, I had my service application for NBN 26th (?) Jan, They disconnected the ADSL on 27th Jan and I still have no internet and its an important buisnes connection in a building.

Still have no modem delivered...At least 5 phone calls and getting nowhere.

Have my own modem and no matter what settings I put into it I can't connect even though service is supposedly ready to go. I think its blocked,not enabled or modem not compatible ( tplink AC2100)

Can someone from TPG help? Please PM me and I will give account details

Thanks!