Connection

Shihua06
Level 2
Hi, last week I made a mistake for canceling my internet connection. I just re-order the original plan. Can you help me activate the service asap? Thank you
2 REPLIES 2
Shihua06
Level 2
Hi, last week I made a mistake for canceling my internet connection. I just re-order the original plan. Can you help me activate the service asap? Thank you
Shane

Let us have a look and see the status of the service if it can still be re-activated. Just to set your expectation once the service is canceled, re-establishing connection will require to create a new service which will go through standard installation process which takes less than 10 business days but can take longer in some cases, depending on the demand of NBN services in your area.

Send us a Private message with your details (Customer ID/Username with the address on file).

How do I private message (PM) in the community - https://community.tpg.com.au/t5/Welcome/How-do-I-private-message-PM-in-the-community/m-p/4093.

Regards,