We recently moved apartment within the same building. Our FTTB connection was flawless at the previous apartment, after we moved this week we've had frequent drop-outs (drops for ~2-3 mins at a time, every 15-20 mins, seems worse during peak times).
I was unable to get in touch with chat support.
- many hard resets to the router
- using a different modem cable from the wall to the TPG router
- doing a full settings reset on the TPG router via the reset button
- using the TPG modem in bridge mode to an edgerouter
- using both wifi and ethernet connections
- checked traffic for anything unusual (none)
I'm going to run a ping until someone can get in touch with me to help out to track whether different times affect it etc.
Thanks for your time,