Installation

SOLVED Go to solution
Bhujelpawan9
Level 2
I don’t have any idea about the setup for the internet. Can I get some one who can visit my place and fix the problem? There is no flashes on dsl and I have no idea about the box below...can u please help me out??
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Erika

Hi @Bhujelpawan9

We've received an update from our Provisioning team regarding this escalated case. 

Based on their investigation, the missing Optical Network Terminal (ONT) Box should be pre-installed on the wall within your premises as this is installed by the builder. 

Below are the common location of the ONT.

• Built in wardrobe
  • Area next to laundry
  • Under bench in living room

If you are still unable to locate this, we would advise you to please contact your building manager to know the exact location. 

For your reference, here's a sample of image of the Optical Network Terminal - ONT.

image.png

Regards, 

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
Erika

Hi @Bhujelpawan9

Thanks for reaching out to us. 

I can see that you've been in touch with our Helpdesk support earlier today and has raised your case to our Provisioning team. 

We will be keeping a close eye on your case and will provide you with updates where possible.

Regards, 

Erika

Hi @Bhujelpawan9

We've received an update from our Provisioning team regarding this escalated case. 

Based on their investigation, the missing Optical Network Terminal (ONT) Box should be pre-installed on the wall within your premises as this is installed by the builder. 

Below are the common location of the ONT.

• Built in wardrobe
  • Area next to laundry
  • Under bench in living room

If you are still unable to locate this, we would advise you to please contact your building manager to know the exact location. 

For your reference, here's a sample of image of the Optical Network Terminal - ONT.

image.png

Regards,