New NBN, just received modem

leenmo
Level 2
Hello. I just received new modem for NBN. Dont know what to do next. I have been calling hotline for 1 hour 15 min max but no answer
3 REPLIES 3
Riezl

Hi @leenmo,

For new services, we recommend customers to check first if their service has been installed and activated.

We have created this community article, which contains a video on How to track your TPG service installation

We also send an email notification once the service is activated.

If you have received this email and the service is still not working, we recommend to check if the equipment is properly set up and we have created setup guides for all technologies that TPG use : New Connection Setup Help

In your case, we have raised the issue with our Provisioning Team and they have advised that you need to coordinate with your landlord regarding the address and the NTD/NBN connection box. This is for us to proceed with your service installation.

Once you have clarified this matter, please let us know.

leenmo
Level 2
I have asked the landlord and said that the address is the same as the main house. They have checked in the city council. We live in a granny flat. Also, the connection box for nbn is in the main house. If we go back to adsl would that be still an issue? We have seen a connector in the wall. Thanks
Riezl

Hi leenmo, all TPG customers are contacted with an offer to transition to the NBN once their address is NBN ready. Soon all of Australia will be connected to NBN and the copper lines will be decommissioned.  Given that your address is already NBN ready, it is no longer possible for you to go back to ADSL.

We have forwarded your message to our Provisioning Team and please await a call  within the day from a case manager, who will further discuss the concerns raised .