TPG Community

Get online support

Charged twice after moving to new home

ryegatel
Level 2

Hi, 

I am moved 3 months ago to new house and it was co-ordinated with TPG customer service via a phone call to cancel the old service after the move.

I would have used the House-Move functionality in TPG portal, but I wanted to change/upgrade the plan from fast to UltraFast at new home. So the technician suggested he will create a new account with new plan and cancel the old one at a certain date. But,  I just realised TPG is still charging me for the old service for the past 3 months and I am able to still manage the old account - which tells me the technician has not cancelled my old plan. 

Please look into this and cancel the unused plan as soon as possible and organise a refund. 

Please look into this as soon as possible and organise a refund for the old service. 

1 REPLY 1
Shane

Hi @ryegatel ,

Let us help check the wat happened with the charges on the account and rectify this ASAP. Could you send me a PM with your details?

How to send a PM? 

Regards,

Hi,

I am moved 3 months ago to new house and it was co-ordinated with TPG customer service via a phone call to cancel the old service after the move.

I would have used the House-Move functionality in TPG portal, but I wanted to change/upgrade the plan from fast to UltraFast at new home. So the technician suggested he will create a new account with new plan and cancel the old one at a certain date. But,  I just realised TPG is still charging me for the old service for the past 3 months and I am able to still manage the old account - which tells me the technician has not cancelled my old plan.

Please look into this and cancel the unused plan as soon as possible and organise a refund.

Please look into this as soon as possible and organise a refund for the old service.