TPG Community

Get online support

Heat mark on modem

SOLVED Go to solution
Pip
Level 2
Level 2
Hello!
Yep another use who has just discovered my modem is burning up and starting to go yellow.. coinciding with a decrease in consistent wifi.

I’ve seen all the posts saying hey just PM us, but I don’t have the send a message option because I’m not ‘level 2’ or something?

Soooo posting in the hope I’ll reach the magic level to be able to send a message about my modem 😆

Cheers,
Pip
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Shane

Hi @Pip ,

Let me help and coordinate this with our technical team to make an investigation. Could you flick me a message with your details?

How to send a PM?

Regards,

Hello!
Yep another use who has just discovered my modem is burning up and starting to go yellow.. coinciding with a decrease in consistent wifi.

I’ve seen all the posts saying hey just PM us, but I don’t have the send a message option because I’m not ‘level 2’ or something?

Soooo posting in the hope I’ll reach the magic level to be able to send a message about my modem 😆

Cheers,
Pip

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
Shane

Hi @Pip ,

Let me help and coordinate this with our technical team to make an investigation. Could you flick me a message with your details?

How to send a PM?

Regards,

Hello!

Cheers,
Pip