TPG Community

Get online support

I'm still getting the old internet speed

ereshperera
Level 2
I changed my plan to NBN 100 today, I was previously on the NBN 50. But, now that the plan has switched (I got the confirmation email and I already restarted the router) I'm still getting the same old internet speeds. Thats about 30 - 40 Mbps download, and 10 - 20 Mbps upload. According to the advertised speed I should've ve received the download speed somewhere close 90 Mbps. But that's not the case. Please note: I haven't changed my router. I'm still using the TPG original router and the modem. Thank you.
2 REPLIES 2
Shane

Hi @ereshperera ,

Let us help sort this out. Are you still having the same speed? If so, could you shoot us a PM with your details to better understand the situation.

How to send a PM? 

Regards,

I changed my plan to NBN 100 today, I was previously on the NBN 50. But, now that the plan has switched (I got the confirmation email and I already restarted the router) I'm still getting the same old internet speeds. Thats about 30 - 40 Mbps download, and 10 - 20 Mbps upload. According to the advertised speed I should've ve received the download speed somewhere close 90 Mbps. But that's not the case. Please note: I haven't changed my router. I'm still using the TPG original router and the modem. Thank you.

Tcsosder
Level 2

You have to change internet. myLoyola Portal