TPG Community

Get online support

International Call Pack - unable to make international call

Helpplease
Level 2

Hi there,

I have an International Call Pack (add-on of $5 per month) but when I try to make an international call, I only keep getting a recording that says my account balance is insufficient to make the call. 

I called up Customer Services and was assured my international call pack had been activated and should be working.  Unfortunately, when I tried again, I still get the same system recording.

Please kindly help.

Many thanks

2 REPLIES 2
Shane

Hey @Helpplease,

Let us have a look and see what causing issues with outgoing calls, could you send us a PM with your details (Username/Customer ID together with the address on file).

How to send a PM? - https://community.tpg.com.au/t5/Welcome/How-do-I-private-message-PM-in-the-community/m-p/4093/highli...

Regards,

Hi there,

I have an International Call Pack (add-on of $5 per month) but when I try to make an international call, I only keep getting a recording that says my account balance is insufficient to make the call. 

I called up Customer Services and was assured my international call pack had been activated and should be working.  Unfortunately, when I tried again, I still get the same system recording.

Please kindly help.

Many thanks

Micheal202
Level 2

@Helpplease wrote:

Hi there,

MyGiftCardSite.com

Please kindly help.

Many thanks

Dial your local TPG Gateway Number (see below) from one of your two nominated phone numbers. Enter 0011 followed by the international fixed line number and then the hash (#) key