TPG Community

Get online support

NBN not working

Louisealagich
Level 2
Internet all of a sudden dropped out this morning, the internet light on the modem is not on and the LAN light on the NBN box is flashing. No outages in the area and TPG are not taking support calls right now. What can I try???
6 REPLIES 6
Flixters
Level 2
Same here, since an hour ago
lizc88
Level 2

same here-all lights on nbn black box and white router except for 'internet' light.

i have turned both on and off and reset both of them and no luck.

no outage in area

very poor tpg not taking calls!

if you download the 'my tpg' app you can lodge a fault which i have done.

lizc88
Level 2

internet now working!

you can also call them now as they are allowing phones calls again and go into queue to request call back.

that being said they called me back before but no one was on the other end and then they hung up! but internet working now anyway which is good.

Shane

Welcome to the community, @Louisealagich !!

I am sad to learn that you're having issues with the service, I'd love to help rectify this issue. In the event that issue still persists, please send me a Private Message with your account details (Username/Customer ID together with the address on file) so we can proceed with initial investigation.

How do I private message (PM) in the community

Regards,

Internet all of a sudden dropped out this morning, the internet light on the modem is not on and the LAN light on the NBN box is flashing. No outages in the area and TPG are not taking support calls right now. What can I try???
Shane

Hey @Flixters, I ran an intiial test to the serivcei it shows that the service has been connected for 5h 54m.

Let us know should you require assistance.

Regards,

Same here, since an hour ago
Shane

We are glad to know that the service is now working, @lizc88. We'll make an Internal investigation to what happened on the callback that was made. 

Let us know should you require further assistance.

Cheers!

internet now working!

you can also call them now as they are allowing phones calls again and go into queue to request call back.

that being said they called me back before but no one was on the other end and then they hung up! but internet working now anyway which is good.