TPG Community

Get online support

No NBN connection, low hanging connection line in backyard

eretchell
Level 2

Hi,

Our NBN connection disconnects more than 15+ times a day. There are no NBN outages scheduled and we have reset and restarted the router each time without any change. Each outtage lasts for approx 5 mins. These outtages occur even when there is only one laptop connected to the internet. We have spoken to a TPG representative and they did not listen to the problem but assumed we were having slow internet and told us to upgrade plans before not responding to further questions. To confirm, we are unable to connect to the internet at all. It is not a problwm with speed.

There is a connection line in our backyard that was used during setup that is now hanging dangerously low. It is so enough that a person could walk into it without reaching up at all. This is a safety hazard, regardless if this is the reason our internet keeps dropping out.

Please could you organise an investigation into why we are experiencing frequent outages over the past few weeks, and how the wire in our backyard can be fixed as it is a safety hazard.

Many thanks,
Emily

4 REPLIES 4
PeterW

Hello from TPG,

Thank you for contacting us, for verification purposes can you please send me a private message (PM) by clicking on my name and provide the following information:

Full Name

Full Address

D.O.B.

I will reply ASAP on receipt of the above.

Regards

PeterW

PeterW

Thanks Emily for verifying your details.

I am currently running some tests on your service. in the meantime are you able to attach a photo of the offending cable in your backyard.

Appreciate your help here.

Regards

PeterW

PeterW

Thanks Emily,

I am going to forward the information and photos you have provided across to another department who will arrange for this cable to be repaired.

Thank you for your time today and for contacting TPG

Kind regards - Stay Healthy

PeterW