TPG Community

Get online support

How to leave TPG after 23 years?

jphilbey
Level 3

Hi there

No contract, paid up till 2nd August, but apparently need to give 30 days notice.

Can someone please advise the most painfree cost effective way to do this? I rang last week which would have been ideal but nobody returned by call.

Cheers

3 REPLIES 3
Shane

Hi @jphilbey ,

We're sad to learn that you're considering canceling your service with us after two decades of service. Shoot me a PM with your details so we can coordinate this with our accounts team to contact you and discuss the cancellation procedure.

How to send a PM? 

Regards,

Hi there

No contract, paid up till 2nd August, but apparently need to give 30 days notice.

Can someone please advise the most painfree cost effective way to do this? I rang last week which would have been ideal but nobody returned by call.

Cheers

drbob
Level 6

I am in a similar situation - I was with TPG when dial-up was "the rage", then moved away a couple of years as a different company was offering cheap ADSL, came back to TPG for ADSL2+ and I have been with TPG since. The loss of email requires me to update multiple providers with a new email address and I guess I may as well move to a cheaper vendor which is  offering discounts for seniors.

As there is no listed procedure for cancelling a service besides "call 131423" with a few posters not happy with the outcome of the call, I would like to advise of my intention to cancel my current "Home Wireless Broadband" service - so this is my 30-day notice which is not mentioned anywhere? Who can I PM to start the cancellation process started?

BasilDV

Hi @drbob

We'd like to see on what we can arrange to keep you as a customer.

Please send us a private message with your account details for checking.

BasilDV