TPG Community

Get online support

ADSL install update - pls respond

yevonong1
Level 2
Hi there,

I registered with Tpg on 23 March and have received my modem but no progress has been made since then. Can you notify me when a technician can be assigned to connect to my home as I noticed other people postings who have registered the same I time I have who status have progressed further than mine. I really need my internet connected ASAP (like many other ppl) to do my work and would appreciate an update to my install and know an approximate time when I can get connected. Please respond. Thank you.
4 REPLIES 4
David_M

Hi @yevonong1 

Thanks for your query!

Let me have a look and I will get back to you ASAP.

There is also a new ''TPG Mobile APP'' to help you with various trouble shooting and account issues, via a mobile phone app.
https://www.tpg.com.au/download

Regards,
David_M

David_M

Hi @yevonong1 

I can see your installation case is still ongoing.

I have forwarded your details on to our installtions team for someone to check into it and give you a call back ASAP.

Regards,

David_M

yevonong1
Level 2

Hi @David_M 

I still get the same updates from TPG that my report has been esculated to Telstra which is not helpful at all.  It has been over 2 weeks since my install date was scheduled to take place.  I'm not even sure if a Telstra technician came to my property to take a look at my ADSL connection as no one showed up on the scheduled date.  How can TPG verify that a technician attended my property and inspected my installation request? Can TPG please provide a resolution and realistic timelines. 

David_M

Hi @yevonong1 

I have requested some followup action from our installs teams.

Someone should call you ASAP within 48hrs.

Thanks,