ADSL installation

Sherrycai
Level 2
Hi
I was told the technician will come to do the installation and asked me to stay at home between 8am to 12pm.
However, no one show up and no one called to discuss further. I waited at home for the whole day. It has been totally a month since I ordered the installation. Can someone tell me what s going on ?
I tried to call TPG but too busy line and the live chat not available as well. I m gonna be crazy without the internet for a whole month!
5 REPLIES 5
KarlB

Hi @Sherrycai,

Could you please send me a PM (private message) with your Full Name, CID (customer identication number) and your mobile phone number, so I can take a look at your service?

Kind regards,

Karl

KarlB

Hi @Sherrycai,

I can see the order was due to be complete yesterday, however I can’t see the confirmation this has been completed. There may have been a delay due to high workloads of our wholesaler. I have sent a request to our provisioning team, who will be in contact later on today with an update.

Kind regards,

Karl

Sherrycai
Level 2
Hi@KarlB
Thanks for your help.
Waiting for the updates and hope it will be solved soon.
Sherrycai
Level 2

Hi 

just another week gone and still no updates.

I ordered the installation more than a month and just wasted my time.

KarlB

Hi @Sherrycai,

I'm still not seeing the confirmation that the order has been completed. I have requested for our Provisioning Team to follow-up again.

Regards,

Karl