ADSL2+ Connection

yyuryyub
Level 2

After waiting 20 days for a connection (the telephone copper connection was already in place), I took a 1/2 day off work to wait for a technician at the scheduled date and time. No one showed up and the internet is still not connected. I spoke with an TPG person on the phone, who assured me that the technician probably did not need to access my property and I did not need to wait at home and would receive notice later that day advising of connection. Later that day I received a phone call from another TPG person (remote call centre) who told me that I needed to wait at home for the technician! After a lenghty conversation this second TPG person (who was unaware of the time in Sydney) said the same thing as the first person. That I would receive notice later that day (once the Telstra technician had provided info to TPG) advising of my internet connection. I orginally had a Telstra ADSL2+ and decided to cancel it an give TPG a go. I still have not heard form anyone and still do not have TPG ADSL2+ connection. This first expereince with TPG is not a good one. Can someone please take responsibility for my connection and see it through instead of passing the problem off to faceless people, who don't accept ownership of a problem to be fixed. I look forward to your response.

3 REPLIES 3
KarlB

Hi @yyuryyub 

Welcome to the community,

Could you please send me a PM (private message) with your Full Name, CID (customer identication number) and your mobile phone number, so I can take a look at your service?

Regards,

Karl

yyuryyub
Level 2

CID ***********

KarlB

Hi @yyuryyub 

I have requested for our Provisioning Team to investigate and requested for someone to call you back ASAP with an update. 

Regards,

Karl