TPG Community

Get online support

ADSL2+ Installation Update

jeffderbridge
Level 2

I have recently moved house and due to a poor connection with my previous provider I needed to change internet providers and registered for ADSL2+ home bundle. I was impressed with the ease of signing up and speed of delivery of my router last week. I have regularly checked the website for my installation progress, which has not had any updates since I registered. I have attempted to contact support however I am prompted to use the My TPG app to jump the queue, which I have done. This provides the same message to "try again later as team members are too busy". I understand times are difficult, but it would be good to receive an update about the progress of my installation. I require internet connection at home for work, which I am currently unable to achieve and a fast resolution to this, or at least an update, would be beneficial to inform my employers.

6 REPLIES 6
JayeshP9

Welcome to TPG Community,

You can private message to me your customer ID, username, service address or mobile number so i can check status here.

regards

JayeshP9

margarettu81
Level 2

Hi 

I have the same issue and have emailed, tried online chat which times out, and called the contact centre and after waiting a long time finally got through to a staff member who then put me on hold and then the call hung up. The service has been terrible. I just want to know how long until I get my internet installed. I already have the modem (from being a TPG customer previously at my old house). Need to get installation ASAP.

appreciate any help or advice. my customer ID is 5883303

JayeshP9

Hi jeffderbridge,

I have checked here and it is under progress but as know new installation take sometime,  TPG  will also send you update. I don't have exact time frame right now.

Regards

JayeshP9.

JayeshP9

Hi margarettu81,

I have checked your account and noted that your current   Customer ID: 6796372, as your provided customer id 5883303 is expired one. Anyway I am able to see that Installtion is still under progress so you need to wait for it.

regards

JayeshP9.

margarettu81
Level 2

Can you give an estimated time frame. How long does installations normally take. e.g 10 days or 10 weeks??

JayeshP9

Hi margarettu81,

I have created request for call back from our customer service for more details. You can also check your installtion update via My TPG app which is available from applestore and playstore. For your reference Ticket number  for callback  request is 59576988.

regards

JayeshP9.