TPG Community

Get online support

Confirmation of new installation date

SOLVED Go to solution
JessiCat
Level 2

I have a relocation of my ADSL2+ with Home Phone service in progress. Initally the installation was scheduled for Thursday 8th March (despite my earlier request that it occur no earlier than the 28th), but during a conversation with your rep today, I arranged for it to be rescheduled to Thursday 29th March.

I am concerned that I have had no confirmation of this new date by SMS or email, and your customer portal is still showing the original installation date. 

Furthermore, although I was only advised of the proposed installation date today, today also marks the three working day deadline for any penalty-free changes.

It is essential that the installation NOT proceed on 8th March, as continuity of the existing service must be preserved at both my current and new address until I move on Wednesday 28th March.

Could you please check my installation status and confirm that it is indeed scheduled for Thursday 29th March.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
JessiCat
Level 2

Have just received confirmation of the new install date - all OK now.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
JessiCat
Level 2

Have just received confirmation of the new install date - all OK now.

Mc_Gerald

Hi @JessiCat,

I'm glad to hear you now have an update on the status of your service installation. Please don't hesitate to reach out should you need any assistance with your TPG service.

Kind regards,

Mc