TPG Community

Get online support

How long does it take to activate my account after I've setup TPG router? Parents over 80 need phone

michaela81
Level 2

I've installed the router.  What do I do now to activate the account?  There is no notification or e-mails that have come through to guide us through these next steps.  It is very unclear.  Also I cannot for some reason see anything on here to explain it.  I can't get a hold of anyone but sales at TPG (surprise surprise).  Happy to keep selling you product instead of actually helping people that have purchased it and are now paying customers.  I need help urgently.  My parents are over 80 and now the home phone isn't working.  I need assistance.

2 REPLIES 2
KarlB

Hi @michaela81 

Welcome to the community,

Could you please send me a PM (private message) with your Full Name, CID (customer identication number) and your mobile phone number, so I can take a look at your service?

Regards,

Karl

KarlB

Hi @michaela81 

Your service looks to be active and I can see your NBN NTD connected, but I'm not seeing your modem/router connected. Can you please confirm your modem/router and NBN NCD is connected like the image below and powered on? If you’re able to attach a photo of the setup including lights and where cables are connected that would be helpful.

HCF Setup.png

Regards,

Karl