TPG Community

Get online support

How long does it take to activate my account after I've setup TPG router? Parents over 80 need phone

Highlighted
Level 1b

I've installed the router.  What do I do now to activate the account?  There is no notification or e-mails that have come through to guide us through these next steps.  It is very unclear.  Also I cannot for some reason see anything on here to explain it.  I can't get a hold of anyone but sales at TPG (surprise surprise).  Happy to keep selling you product instead of actually helping people that have purchased it and are now paying customers.  I need help urgently.  My parents are over 80 and now the home phone isn't working.  I need assistance.

2 REPLIES 2

Hi @michaela81 

Welcome to the community,

Could you please send me a PM (private message) with your Full Name, CID (customer identication number) and your mobile phone number, so I can take a look at your service?

Regards,

Karl

Highlighted

Hi @michaela81 

Your service looks to be active and I can see your NBN NTD connected, but I'm not seeing your modem/router connected. Can you please confirm your modem/router and NBN NCD is connected like the image below and powered on? If you’re able to attach a photo of the setup including lights and where cables are connected that would be helpful.

HCF Setup.png

Regards,

Karl