TPG Community

Get online support

I have been waiting for the installation for over 4weeks time, HELP

Hannah1113
Level 2
Hi,
I have signed up the ADSL on 23/03/20, and finally I have heard the installation is scheduled on 22/4/20, but no one came on that day and I didn’t received any call or msg or email for explanation or rescheduled. I have contacted the online support three time but they kept transferring me to other team to solve my problem. Until now they haven’t give me he solutions. I don’t know what to do now and I really need my internet installation done ASAP
8 REPLIES 8
KarlB

Hi @Hannah1113,

Welcome to the community,

Could you please send me a PM (private message) with your Full Name, CID (customer identication number) and your mobile phone number, so I can take a look at your service?

Kind regards,

Karl

KarlB

Replied via PM

Ahmedelfeki226
Level 3

Oh my god that's scary, I though this only happened to me,

I have been waiting for almost 4 weeks too , Money has been paid, They also still charging me fo my old house connection.

Hannah1113
Level 2
By looking at today’s msg I found there are lots of people have the same situations as me, I m really disappointed with TPG and I have no idea how to solve the problem, and they keep telling me someone will contact me soon. It is very inconvenient for me having no internet connection in my place
Hannah1113
Level 2
I haven’t received any reply from ur team, I m very disappointed about TPG, could you give me some advice how to cancel the TPG service and I will sign up with other companies.
Thanks
Hannah
KarlB

Hi @,

I'm sorry our Provisioning Team hasn't gotten back to you. I have requested again for them to investigate and contact your back ASAP.

Regards,

Karl

Ahmedelfeki226
Level 3
Hi there,
I have similar issue, If your over 30 days from registration and your issues has been solved. You have the right to lodge a complaint via Telecommunications Industry Ombudsman (TIO) on 1800 062 058 or through the TIO website.
Cheers,
Ahmedelfeki226
Level 3
Hi,
If it's over 30 days from registration youbhave the right to lodge a complaint via Telecommunications Industry Ombudsman (TIO) on 1800 062 058 or through the TIO website.
Hope this helps.