Installation

Christler1994
Level 2
So I was told that a technician from tpg would be at my place last Friday(27-04-18) between 1-5pm. I decided to stay at home and got someone to take my work shift for me just so that I can be there when the technician arrives. But then the technician never arrived. I've been waiting for our internet to be connected and because of this I wasn't able to do my school assessments during the weekend. Now he's even claiming that he was at my unit and even called me. I never received a call nor did I hear a knock or the door bell ring. I was waiting in the living room for hours but he never showed up.

They told me that the next possible day is Thursday next week(10-05). I'm already behind school works. Won't there be any earlier earlier date?
2 REPLIES 2
Erika

Hi @Christler1994,

Welcome to TPG Community!

We’re sorry for the inconvenience; this is out of the ordinary and means that there will be a valid reason why the Telstra technician has not presented. This has been raised to our Service Delivery team and is currently investigating this with our field technicians to find out the root of the cause.

We do rely on our wholesale partner Telstra to install the service for you and we have given you the first available installation date we have from them.

Nevertheless, I've chased this now to our Service Delivery team and they'll be in touch with you should there be additional information.

Erika

Hi @Christler1994

I understand that one of our case managers has been in touch.

Please advise us once you were able to organise an access to the MDF with your building manager so that we can reschedule the appointment for you. 

Cheers,