TPG Community

Get online support

More than 1 month have passed no ADSL connection still

Zihazulislam
Level 2
I don’t know what’s wrong with my ADSL. Two times they took date for installation but no body come. I need to cancel the plan with tpg. Can anybody help me how can I get the refund. Disgusting service.
5 REPLIES 5
Riezl

Hi @Zihazulislam, we're sorry to know that you're having issues with the service installation and considering cancelling the service.

Whilst we successfully install thousands of services each week, we apologise that this was not your experience.

We have located an account using your community details, but we'd like to make sure that we got the right one.

Please PM us your TPG customer ID, username and complete address.

To send a PM, please refer to this link: How do I private message (PM) in the community

Riezl

Hi @Zihazulislam, we have located the account using the details you have provided via PM.

We can see that your concern has been escalated to our Provisioning Team. We have made a follow up and we'll make sure that the case manager will contact you today to discuss the progression of the case.

Should you have a preferred contact number and time, please send it via PM. Thank you.

Zihazulislam
Level 2

My contact no xxxxxxxxx
You can call me around 5.00 pm
Thanks

Riezl

We'll advise the case manager, @Zihazulislam.

Riezl

Hi @Zihazulislam, the case manager tried to contact you yesterday, but to no avail. Please provide us your availability so we can advise the case manager to process a callback.