TPG Community

Get online support

NBN Technician install options at our rental address

darryllange
Level 2

Good morning,

We hada technician call on the 27th July at our address. He was unable to install and said he would refer this to civil. He was going to forward me the options on the install as it has to be cleared by the owner of the rental who are against digging up concrete. The other option was to cable around the building into the house via the garage. I need this in writting to seek approval before we proceed. I'm curently using hotspot for any internet.      

1 REPLY 1
Shane

Hi @darryllange ,

Welcome to the community!

Thanks for raising this to us, I would love to help and raise this to our NBN provisioning team to take a look into this. To better understand the situation, shoot me a private message with your account details (Username/Customer ID together with the address on file). Also include your best contact number and preferred time.

How do I private message (PM) in the community 

Regards,

@darryllange wrote:

Good morning,

We hada technician call on the 27th July at our address. He was unable to install and said he would refer this to civil. He was going to forward me the options on the install as it has to be cleared by the owner of the rental who are against digging up concrete. The other option was to cable around the building into the house via the garage. I need this in writting to seek approval before we proceed. I'm curently using hotspot for any internet.