New install

Bewilli27
Level 2
I am slightly confused, I received an email to say once i received my modem and nbn box to connect and I would receive a txt with in 24 hours but then I also received an email to say that once I received the equipment to wait for a txt to connect it, so which is it? I connected it as that is what the first email said to do, it has been connected for 48 hours and I haven’t received anything, I went on to check my install and is says installation in progress we will keep you updated and that was 7 days ago, I have rang for more information and was told I would be rung back and that was Monday and have not been called back, I would just like more information about what is going on
4 REPLIES 4
JayeshP9

Welcome to TPG Community,

You can private message to me your customer ID, username, service address or mobile number so i can check status here.

regards

JayeshP9

JayeshP9

Thanks for providing your details. I have performed some test here as well,  I need more details about how your set up and status light of nbn ncd and tp link router status light.

see below link for correct set up.

https://link.tpg.com.au/hgzDYj

Make sure nothing else connected to any other socket. In this service serivce only you need to connect nbn ncd to socket and router via nbn ncd.

regards

JayeshP9.

Bewilli27
Level 2
All cables are connected correctly, lights on ncd are power light blue, connect light blue, DSL light blue flickering and LAN light is off, on the modem the power light is green so is the 2.4G, 5G, and WAN but all others are not lit up
JayeshP9

Hi,

I have created ticket for our Engineering team for assessment based my nbn portal test.

ticket # 59488831

regards

JayeshP9