TPG Community

Get online support

No internet service for 10 days

SOLVED Go to solution
SidWang
Level 2
Hi!
Me and my roommates are student of used, and we moved to a new place and chose the tpg service. While we paid the order on around 15th Feb, we were told to wait for the installation during the following one month, luckily around 20th Feb we received a email to say if the installation could be completed on March 1st, however my roomate forgot to reply to the SMS until March 1st, omg...
While I called the service number and tried to install the devices and when a remote test was run, tpg told me there maybe some problems with the line coming into the house, I would be called back in 24 hours, while I waited for 24 hours and no call back, just received a SMS saying a Telstra tech has been booked and would fix the problem at anytime during the following five days, Just......We really need internet to study at home, and let's see we totally have been out of service for more than 10 days, and I really want it to be resolved soon. Thank u.

Kind regards ~
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
SidWang
Level 2

Hi! Thanks for the fast response.

Magically, after some communication and waiting yesterday night, the intrenet connectivity just came.

So everything just suddenly became fine yesterday, Let's hope that they all last long.

Kind regards~

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
Will

Hi @SidWang

Welcome to the Community!

Thanks for raising this with us. We'd like to help you in checking the status of your installation, however, we're having a difficulty locating your records using your community details. Would you be able to PM us the username or customer ID, service address and/or the account holder's name?

How to PM? Refer to this link: How do I private message (PM) in the community.

Regards,

SidWang
Level 2

Hi! Thanks for the fast response.

Magically, after some communication and waiting yesterday night, the intrenet connectivity just came.

So everything just suddenly became fine yesterday, Let's hope that they all last long.

Kind regards~