TPG Community

Get online support

Request for Refund of Relocation Fee

trackjazz
Level 2

My ADSL2+ was scheduled for today, Wednesday 27th March between 8am and 12pm. When I called to confirm it was going ahead, TPG team member advised me that I needed to be at home. I have just logged on to tpg.com.au/install at 4:30pm this afternoon and discovered that the installation has been pushed back to Monday, 1st of April. I have not been notified. I have also missed out on a whole day of work. I would like to respectfully request that my $99 transfer/relocation fee be refunded as I will not be continuing with the relocation at this point.

3 REPLIES 3
Ahra_G

We regret to learn that you no longer wish to proceed with the relocation, @trackjazz. We apologise for the inconvenience. 

As you are aware, we rely on Telstra in your area to provide a service. Upon checking the account, the reason why the technician was not able to attend to yesterday's appointment is due to similar issues in the area and Telstra technicians are experiencing overwhelmingly high workloads and tech response times are longer than normal.

The rescheduled date is the earliest provided by our wholesale partner, Telstra. Nevertheless, I'll have someone from our Provisioning Team to contact and discuss your request. 

May I know your most convenient time to receive a call? 

Regards,

Ahra_G

trackjazz
Level 2

Hello, somebody just called me but the line dropped out.

I tried to call back but was unable to get through.

Could you please confirm that I will receive a refund of my relocation fee.

Ahra_G

Apologies if you're not able to get through our queue, @trackjazz. Checking your account, I realised that you were able to speak with one of our Case Managers and discussed the matter at hand. 

We respect your decision eventhough we are saddened by it. 

If there is anything further that we can assist you during your transition, please don't hesitate to let us know. 

Regards,

Ahra_G