The delays of TPG

Charlie
Level 2
Here we go.
We were arranged to have our internet service for the 20th March. Happy days. Nothing was done that day after I 'd even let them know before the due time. Long story short, a representative on the phone let me know that we have been pushed to priority and it will be another 24 hours till a technician looks into it. This wasn't the case and after calling AGAIN, they said sorry for the inconvenience and rearranged for it to be setup on the 23rd. I received another message then pushing it back even further to the 26th not long after. This customer service is really horrible and I wouldn’t recommend it to anyone. We have been pushed back so many times, it’s really unproffesional, especially this being the first encounters with our new internet providers. 
2 REPLIES 2
xebedie
Level 3

It gets worse once you're an actual TPG customer. Try getting them to fix service when it stops working. Impossible. I'd quit while you're ahead and pay a bit extra for a service provider with a bit more empathy for the customers' experience. 

Shane

Hi @xebedie

We will pass this to the assigned Complaints Resolution Case Manager handling this caser for additional reference.

Let us continue the discussion on your thread located here to avoid redundancy and confusion.