Very poor connectivity

uceve
Level 2

We have had TPG service for years. We moved house two years ago and have had mostly okay internet, with some ups and downs in performance and drop-outs, but the last few days it has been unbearable. We are getting <0.2 Mbps downloads, and I can't event connect to the TPG speedtest site due to latency issues. There are certain sites we can't access (which we can access once we connect elsewhere via a VPN).

I rebooted the router and the speed got worse!

Help, please!

Can't access test serverCan't access test serverRouter Internet StatsRouter Internet Statsconnection-not-private.pngCan't access certain sitesCan't access certain sites

3 REPLIES 3
Shane

Hi @uceve,

Welcome to the community!

I was able to locate your account using your community details and seen that you have been in touch with one of our Technicians.

This has been escalated to our Engineering Team for further test and investigation, Assessment usually takes 24-48hrs and updates will be provided by one of our Engineers via phone call or SMS.

I will make follow up on this rest assured feedback will be provided where is possible.

Let me know should you require further assistance.

Regards,

Shane

Hi @uceve,

Telstra have told us they have booked a technician to check your TPG service anytime between now and 29/Sep/2018. Your attendance is NOT required.

We'll keep an eye on this. Rest assured updates will be provided by one of our Engineers.

Regards,

Thea

Hi @uceve,

We've checked your escalated case and have seen that Telstra has declared an ongoing outage in the area affecting multiple customers. Telstra has advised that the estimated time of service restoration is today, Monday, October 01, end of business. 

Our engineering team are closely monitoring this case and will get back to you for further updates and to ensure that the service is back to normal. 

Kind regards,